Respecting your right to privacy, Grupa Veritas Sp. z o. o., with its registered seat at ul. Skarbowców 23b, 53-025 Wrocław, NIP (Tax ID): 8992866734, REGON (EIN): 384107861 undertakes measures to ensure said right is protected.
Data collected during your visit to our Website are collected with due diligence and in accordance with the applicable legal regulations. We observe the privacy protection laws and guarantee to all users of our Website that disclosed data will be properly protected from being accessed by third parties.
WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER?
Your Personal Data Controller is Grupa Veritas Sp. z o. o., with its registered seat at ul. Skarbowców 23b, 53-025 Wrocław, NIP (Tax ID): 8992866734, REGON (EIN): 384107861
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
While browsing our Website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data, in particular by filling out the registration form and the order form.
Data collected through forms include: your first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, name of your company, your job title.
We may also register your data when you contact us by phone, e-mail or traditional mail.
While filling out the forms, you may also express your consent to receiving our newsletter (commercial information) to provided e-mail address. You may withdraw your consent at any moment.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Data collected from you shall only be used for the purposes you have consented to, including contacting you via e-mail or telephone, processing of your orders, registering your preferences regarding products, as well as sending you promotional and advertising materials.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA WE HAVE OBTAINED FROM YOU?
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We use all the technical and organisational resources to ensure that your personal data are secure and protected against accidental or intentional destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed on highly secure servers, in observance of all the appropriate safety measures, meeting the requirements set forth by the Polish law.
Bear in mind that you must never share or make any personal data available in public via our Website. All responsibility for a public disclosure of such data will be vested in you alone.
Website is our exclusive property. You are welcome to use our Website freely, however, you need to bear in mind that intellectual property rights are involved. We would like to inform you that the contents of this Website constitute the property of their respective creators, and as such are protected by copyrights. This includes documents, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, graphics, drawings, animations, sounds and software. The layout of our Website, as well as the selection of available content, are independent subjects of protection under the copyright.
All the materials made available via our Website are meant solely for personal use. Modification, copying, distribution, public screening and all commercial uses of aforementioned contents without prior written consent of our company or another authorized entity is strictly prohibited.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
All the contact information can be found in the Contact Information section of our Website.
Cookies are small text files stored by your Internet browser. They contain information saved on your device during your visits to our Website. Every time you visit our Website, the information is sent back to their website of origin – or another website that recognizes specific cookies.
Cookies are useful, since they allow a website to recognize the user’s device at every visit. We would like to know which categories are viewed more often than others – that way, we will be able to meet your expectations regarding our offer and the way it is presented. It is you who steers us in the right direction and provides us with ideas for future development.
Cookies are not harmful to your device – they cause no damage to your system or any of the saved files, nor do they have a negative impact on its performance or functionality. Cookie-based identification is impersonal – what we learn from it is how you use our Website, nothing more.
For more information on cookies, check the Help tab of your browser.
– providing services;
– adjusting the content of our Website to your preferences and optimisation of your experience; in particular, these files allow us to recognize your device and present the Website in a way that suits your needs;
– preparing statistics, which help us understand the way our Website is used, which in turn enables us to improve its structure and content;
– presenting advertising materials in a way that suits your needs, interests and place of residence;
– ensuring security and reliability of the Website.
TYPES OF UTILIZED COOKIES
Website utilizes two types of cookies:
– Session cookies are temporary files which are kept on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or closes the software (web browser); and
– Persistent cookies are kept on the User’s end device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Based on the purpose, we utilize the following types of cookies on our Website:
– Required cookies, which are necessary for smooth operation of the Website and for the User to have access to all of its functions. User’s consent to use this type of cookies is not required;
– Performance cookies are cookies used specifically for gathering data on how the User uses the Website, such us the most frequently visited sections and error messages. These cookies do not collect personal identifying information. Their purpose is to improve the Website’s functionality;
– Functional cookies, which allow the Website to remember the User’s choices (such as login, language, region, if relevant) and deliver functions tailored to the User’s individual needs (if available). For example, the Website may remember the User’s preferred font, its size, and other personalized settings. Information collected by such files are anonymous and do not tell us anything about the User’s activity on other websites.
– Advertising cookies, which influence the selection of advertising materials shown to the User. They may collect information on the User’s browsing habits and deliver ads in line with the User’s interests;
– Statistical cookies, which are used to create Website-relevant statistics.
Apart from our own cookies, we utilize external cookies, placed on our Website by our associates, in particular for advertising and statistical purposes.
Likewise, the cookies placed in your end device via our Website may be utilized by our associates.
Your browser is probably set to accept all cookies by default.
You may, however, alter your cookie settings at any time, specifying how they should be stored and on what terms they should be allowed to access your end device. You may achieve this by adjusting your browser settings. The settings may, in particular, be adjusted to disable automatic acceptance of cookies, or to inform you every time a cookie is placed in your end device. For detailed information on cookie management, see your browser settings.
If you fail to complete a setting adjustment, your end device may continue to accept cookies, which means we will be able to store our cookies on your end device and access them.
Besides, you may delete cookies at any time with the help of your browser’s functions.
Bear in mind that limiting the usage of cookies may influence some of the functionality available on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may host links to third party websites, in which case we shall not be held liable for the privacy policies of third parties who own and/or manage these websites. Before using third party websites, please become familiar with their privacy policies.
Consent to personal data processing*
Personal data provided in the contact form shall be processed by Grupa Veritas sp z o. o., ul. Jeździecka 10A, 53-032 Wrocław for the purpose of answering your questions or handling your case. Complete information on data protection under GDPR can be found at.